On Saturday it is the village produce show and last year I won lots of prizes so I would like to do so again this year.
Possible Entries For The Village Produce Show 2007
The Vegetable Section
- 4 carrots with tops x2.
- 3 red beets with tops x2.
- 3 potatoes x1.
- 1courgette x1.
- 1 garlic x1.
The Flowers Section
- 1 rose x2.
- 1 sunflower in vase x1.
- 4 pansies x2.
- Best scented rose x1.
- Vase of mixed garden flowers x2.
Flower Arrangement Section
- Arrangement using fruit and flowers x1.
- Ladies buttonhole x2.
- Arrangement using foliage x1.
- Flowers in an unusual container x1.
- Decorated hat x2.
- A small table arrangement using a candle x1.
- 3 jam tarts x2.
- 1 bread loaf x1.
1 saucer apple pie x1.
- 3 butterfly buns x2.
Victoria Sandwich x1.
- Jar of pickles x1.
- 6 eggs x2.
Arts & Crafts Section
- Oil/Pastel/Watercolour Painting x2.
- Photography – Landscape x2.
- Photography – Farming Life x2.
- Photography – Flowers or nature x2.
- Photography – Family Fun x2.
- Photography – Weather x2.
- Photography – Bielby scene x2.
This should keep me busy preparing all these entries. I will let you know if I get them all ready and how I do. Keep your fingers crossed for me – last year I was the overall winner of the arts and crafts section so I would like to take the trophy home again.
Let me know if you have entered any produce in your local village show, fair or fete – I would be interested to know how you got on.