I am often asked if you can eat duck eggs and use them in cooking and baking.
Here is a list of ideas for using duck eggs in baking and cooking.
- Making lemon curd.
- Baking cakes – blueberry muffins.
- Making omelettes.
- Frying for a cooked breakfast or egg and chips.
- Pickled duck eggs.
- Making quiches.
- Hard Boiling for picnics and packed lunches.
- Soft boiled eggs and soldiers!
- Making pancakes.
- French toast.
- Egg Mayonnaise.
- Cornbread tastes great using duck eggs.
- Homemade cheesecake also tastes great using duck eggs.
- Deviled eggs.
- Scotch Eggs.
Let me know if you have any recipe suggestions you’d like to share then please leave a comment.
- Are Duck Eggs Good To Eat? Duck eggs are great for creating many egg dishes especially as...
- Recipes Using Eggs Having hens, ducks, guinea fowl and quail on the farm,...
- James Martin’s Custard Tart Recipe My friend Helene from Once Upon A Pine & Countryside...
- Blueberry Baked French Toast Recipe From Helene At Once Upon A Pine My friend Helene from Countryside Connection and Once Upon A...
- Lemon Curd Recipe Using Duck Eggs Lemon curd is a favourite at our house and as...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.