My friend “Mama” has sent me a recipe for roast quail stuffed with prunes that she says tastes delicious and is very simple to make.
- 6 Quail
- 12 half dried prunes soaked in a little armagnac.
- Baste quail with a little olive oil.
- Put prunes that have been soaked in almanac into the body cavity.
- Roast in a shallow dish at 200 degs for about 20 mins.
- Serve with a mixed green salad and dressing.
This dish can work well as either a starter or the main course of a meal.
Enjoy – let me know if you try this dish and I’ll pass on your thoughts to “Mama”.
- Honey Glazed Roast Quail Honey glazed roast quail makes a great starter or gives...
- Roast Quail Roast quail is quick and easy to prepare. The quail...
- Quail Egg Salad [caption id="attachment_2398" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Quail Egg Salad"][/caption] There are many...
- Macadamia Nut Roast I have recently been sent this recipe to share with...
- Pot Roast Pheasant By Fiona – The Cottage Smallholder Today Fiona from The Cottage Smallholder cooked up Gypsy Style Pot...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.