- 1 or 2 salmon fillets grilled
- 8 quail eggs hard boiled
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 to 6 cherry tomatoes
- one quarter of a cucumber
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Grill the salmon, cool and flake.
- Hard boil the quail eggs for 3 minutes, then cool, peel and cut in half.
- Cut the avocado in half, peel and chop.
- Shred the lettuce.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to a salad bowl with the pinenuts and balsamic vinegar.
- Toss the salad so that the ingredients are mixed.
An excellent salad which can be served as a light lunch or as an accompaniment to jacket potatoes, pizza or sandwiches.