Starting With Ducks By Katie Thear £7.95
This book discusses domestic and ornamental breeds for the beginner. Full of practical tips, it provides information on how to set up a small unit, managing ponds and streams.
List of Contents
- About the duck
- Origin, classification and types
- Access to water
- Housing, fencing and predators
- Breeds – domestic and ornamental
- Illustrated description of breeds
- Buying stock
- Breeding, rearing and sexing
- Table ducks
- Daily and seasonal care
- Ducks miscellany
- References and further information
Covers all aspects of keeping, breeding and rearing ducks.
Price £7.95 +P&P.