Starting With Geese by Katie Thear £7.95
Starting With Geese by Katie Thear is a guide to keeping domestic breeds and ornamental geese on a small or commercial scale.
The book covers all you need to know about keeping geese from housing, pasture and water access, feeding, care and management, breeding, selling and showing.
List of Contents
- Classification and development of breeds
- Characteristics and behaviour
- Choosing and buying stock
- Pasture and predators
- Breeding, rearing and sexing
- Table geese
- Ornamental breeds
- Daily and seasonal care
- References and further information
Comprehensive help for all those who wish to keep chickens on a small scale.
Price £7.95 + P&P.