On Sunday I decided to sow some flower seeds.
I have sown the following flower seeds:
- Alyssum – Carpet Snow – Hardy Annual.
- Delphinium – Pacific Giants Mixed – Hardy Perennial.
- Lobelia – Crystal Place – Half Hardy Annual.
- Nasturtium – Tom Thumb Mixed – Hardy Annual.
- Dahlia – Dwarf Double Mixed – Half Hardy Perennial.
- Hollyhock – Double Mixed – Hardy Perennial.
- Lupin – Russell Hybrids Mixed – Hardy Perennial.
- Mesembryanthemum – Mixed – Half Hardy Annual.
I have never grown nasturtuim and looking forward to this and also dahlias from seed as I have never had any luck with dahlias from tubers.
What flowers are you sowing at the moment?