The Nutritional Value Of Raisins
Raisins are dried grapes and they are a good source of;
- and some B vitamins.
Other Health Benefits
- fat free,
- cholesterol free,
- rich source of antioxidants,
- low in sodium,
- contain natural sugar (fructose), and
- no preservatives are used to keep them fresh.
- A convenient, healthy snack that is easy to eat on the go.
- Can help to provide a quick energy boost.
- Stores well for months in a plastic container with a lid.
- Can be frozen.
Don’t forget about National Raisin Week In The USA which is held during the first week in May.