- Cooked in roasting tin for 30 minutes in a hot aga with a little water in the bottom of the tin.
- Served with cheesey mashed potatoes and baked beans.
- No fat came out when cooked.
- Flavoured sausages but not too strong.
- Colour of the cooked meat was not pink when cut into but a light brown colour.
- The sausages browned well on the outside and in places had a crunchy, crispy texture which complimented the moist and juicy texture of the inside of the sausages.
- Juicy sausages.
- Moist and meaty.
- Texture was not too fine and not too coarse.
- No gristle or bone in the sausages.
- No shrinkage in size when cooked.
- “I really like these sausages, their flavouring has not spoilt the taste of the pork,” Steve @ Farming Friends.
- “The Blue Pig Company’s Toulouse Sausages are highly recommended,” Sara @ Farming Friends.